*Draft position determined by Las Vegas future odds produced 10/19/15.
(1) Ohio State DE Nick Bosa – The Jags get a highly touted base DE to pair with DE/OLB Dante Fowler.
(2) Ole’ Miss OT Laremy Tunsil – The Bucs pair Tunsil with Do.Smith to form solid young bookends OTs.
(3) Cal QB Jared Goff – The Bears prepare to move on from Cutler.
(4) Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley – former 1st round OT Fisher has been a disaster.
(5) FSU CB Jalen Ramsey – The Lions shore up their porous secondary.
(6) Ole’ Miss WR LaQuon Treadwell – Treadwell becomes Boldin’s eventual successor. He’s physical, clean hands with a wide catch radius. The perfect type of WR for Kaepernick’s style.
(7) Ole’ Miss DT/DE Robert NKemdiche – Due to needs the Ravens luck into arguable the prospect with the most upside in the draft.
(8) Florida CB Vernon Hargreaves – The Titans strengthen their perimeter defense.
(9) MSU QB Connor Cook – The Browns get a gritty QBotF.
(10) Oklahoma State DE Emmanuel Ogbah – 43DEs always go higher than projected and the Dolphins have to start thinking about preparing for life after 32yo Wake.
(11) Memphis QB Paxton Lynch – The Saints are desperate for cap space and Brees will be a 38yo FA in 2017. Lynch is going to experience a Bortles-esque rise in draft stock by May.
(12) Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith – Along with being BPA, Smith solves a number of defensive deficiencies. Smith has excellent coverage skills and range to man the middle of the defense on every down.
(13) Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg – Washington desperately needs to solidify to QB position.
(14) UCLA Kenny Clark – Crick is terrible. The Texans just out on the QB BoB covets instead improve the defense around Watt.
(15) OSU OT Taylor Decker – The Chargers must improve the OL around franchise QB Rivers.
(16) LSU CB Tre’Davious White – With both Jenkins and Trumaine being FAs it’s unlikely both will be back.
(17) Alabama MLB Reggie Ragland – Rex loves his defense. His teams is just good enough to miss the run on QBs.
(18) Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliot – Bowles wants to play defense and pound the rock.
(19) Texas A&M OT Germain Ifedi – The Vikes bookend OTs are both FAs in 2017.
(20) Clemson DE Shaq Lawson – The Giants love DEs and they need help at the position.
(21) UCLA LB Myles Jack – The Cowboys could use more coverage skills at LB.
(22) Oregon DE DeForest Buckner – Kelly goes BPA on a player he should know very well.
(23) Alabama TE OJ Howard – The Falcons needs help at LB but also haven’t filled the hole at TE Gonzo left.
(24) LSU OT Vadal Alexander – Help Luck please!
(25) Virginia Tech CB Kendall Fuller – The Panthers desperately need help at OT but Peanut Tillman can’t play forever and defensive HCs, well . . .love defense.
(26) Indiana OT Jason Spriggs – Build up the trenches in an attempt to keep Ben healthy.
(27) Alabama DE A’Shawn Robinson – The Cards need an upgrade across from DE Campbell
(28) LSU OT Jerald Hawkins – Offensive line has been a sore spot this season.
(29) Tennessee CB Cameron Sutton – CB Leon Hall will be a FA in 2016 and on the wrong side of 30.
(30) OT Tyler Johnstone – Kubiak prefers lighter, quicker offensive lineman.
(31) MSU OLB Shilique Calhoun – BPA. Excellent pass rusher to bookend Matthews.